My Photography Journal

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Catching up



Life throws curve balls sometimes. My mom fell and broke her hip. Who would have thought that? Maddox's fevers were only 20 days apart this time, and now I am getting sick. Needless to say I have neglected the blog. I have still been doing pics but just not sharing them. I have done 2 engagement sessions lately and I will try to blog those by the week-end.




Now on to Whitney. A beautiful senior at MJHS who is very talented. She is a cheerleader, in the choir, drama, and plays the guitar. She also turned 18 today. These pics were meant to be done downtown but I wanted to stay in Lebanon in case my mom needed me closer. I LOVE the way they turned out....LOVE, LOVE! Here are just a FEW of my favorite....I have too many to share, they all turned out great!































This picture is my light workshop assignment 2. Full sun/noon. Now this assignment freaked me out! Full sun casts terrible shadows and makes the skin look so harsh. The ending result thought, turned out great! My teacher loved it and I am DARN proud of it too...
















Finally....guess who has been taking pics for his bday invitation? Here is a hint....be still my heart, my baby is almost 4.













No comments: