My Photography Journal

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Gates Family





































Ok, Sorry....I know its been a week since I updated....I know the "mamas" look every day and I have neglected it ......sorry. I bit the bullet and started a fan page on facebook. As of right now I have 235 fans and I have booked into June....that blows my mind. I am so excited for the next few months. I never planned for this to happen but I sure am enjoying the ride. ....now on to the Gates family. I know Grok and Tara from high school. They just moved back to Middle Tennessee and she joined my fb site this week. She had NO idea it was me that took the pictures but emailed me and THEN figured out we knew each other. Strange how small this world is. This family is BEAUTIFUL!! They were fun, laid back, and we had a great time!!!
I promise I will do better! Wen.
















No comments: