My Photography Journal

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weather











The weather is like a double edged sword for me. It gets me out of school tomorrow but chances are its going to postpone my week-end shoot. I was looking forward to seeing 6 month Silas. I took his pictures when he was 3 months and I bet he has changed.


I love this new preset (editing term) that I have. It is very vintage 70s. Probably not something that most people would pick out for a portrait but its so much fun and reminds me of an old Polaroid. I love it so I thought I would use it on some old pictures of Maddox I had. Its been so yucky outside that I just haven't fired the camera up this week. Hopefully I can make my way toward McMinville this week-end to do some pics...my head hurts from lack of creativity. Have a great week-end!












No comments: